Meganet Sprinkler Vegetabe Garden Irrigation Sprinkler
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.4 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HT6316
- Trademark: ECOWIS
- Agriculture: Irrigation System
- Origin: China
Item No.: 6316
High water trajectory angle - for vegetables and open field crops , open field nurseries, crops germination, frost fighting,
cooling fruit orchards and roof dust cleaning.
Low water trajectory angle - for under tree irrigation and shade/net houses
· 550L/H (Brown), 350L/H (Green), 450L/H (Blue), 650L/H (Orange), 750L/H (Red)
· Nominal flow rates at 2.3 bar pressure
· Recommended working pressure: 2.0 to 3.0 bar (at the sprinkler head)
· 2 types of water trajectory:
High , 24 degrees
Low , 15 degrees
· Inlet connector: 1/2" male threaded
· Code colored locking pins and caps for easy identification
· 2 balanced water jets
· Individual filter in each sprinkler
Features and Benefits:
· Two equal water jets assure perfectly balanced performance of the sprinkler without pushing it backwards.
· The closed and compact structure provides robustness to the sprinkler while preventing insect penetration into the nozzle and
protecting mechanism parts during sprinkler conveyance.
· Each sprinkler unit has an individual filter to assure nozzle cleanliness and simplify cleaning when needed.
· The sprinkler is color-coded to easy distinguish it. Cap color denotes sprinkler flow rate, locking pin color and turbine color denote trajectory angle.
· Sprinkler's distribution uniformity which is respective to its flow rate and placement spacing, is of the highest in the market.
· Can be installed on solid sets or in removable field stands.
Made of UV-protected materials, durable to all climate conditions and nutrients injected in agricultural applications.