Mist Cooling Misting System Kit
|FOB Price:||US $6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Pieces||US $6/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HT1114
- Size: Small
- Layer: Single
- Transport Package: Colour Box
- Origin: China
- Type: Commercial Greenhouse
- Cover Material: Plastic Sheet
- Trademark: ECOWIS
- Specification: customized
Item No.: HT1104
Desp.: Water Misting Systems Outdoor Cooling, Misting Cooling Systems Outdoors
The Portable Outdoor Mist Cooling System provides relief from the heat wherever you need it.
This preassembled kit provides mist cooling and cools the surrounding air temperatures by up to 11 degrees Celcius.
Simply attach the convenient alligator clips to an umbrella, awning, fence or other structure and then connect to a standard garden hose to immediately experience the benefit of mist cooling.
No power is required. (low pressure, connect to the facuet is OK)
Great for providing outdoor cooling wherever you need it.
Installs in less than 10 minutes.
Attaches to any standard garden hose.
For outdoor use with cold water only.
|Product Name||Low Pressure Outdoor Patio Misting System|
|Tube length available||6m/ 9m/ 12m/ 15m|
|Tube Material||Food-grade PE|
|Vinyl Tubing Size||1/4"|
|Nozzle Material||Brass with stainless steel plate|
|Nozzle Orifice dia||0.2mm/ 0.3mm/ 0.4mm/ 0.5mm|
|Nozzle Srew Type||3/8" 10/24" 12/24" UNC|
|Nozzle Base Material||PVC|
|Flow Rate||0.3-2L/min per nozzle|
|Max Pressure||45psi ( 30 Bar)|
|Ability||Cool down 7-10ºC around temperature|
|HT1114-06||3M water supply hose with 3/4" garden hose adaptor|
3M misting line with 6 nozzle bases
8pcs brass nozzles (2 for spare).
20pcs saddle clamps, 20pcs cable ties.
|HT1114-09||3M water supply hose with 3/4" garden hose adaptor|
6M misting line with 6 nozzle bases
13pcs brass nozzles (2 for spare).
30pcs saddle clamps, 30pcs cable ties.
|HT1114-12||3M water supply hose with 3/4" garden hose adaptor|
9M misting line with 6 nozzle bases
18pcs brass nozzles (2 for spare).
40pcs saddle clamps, 40pcs cable ties.
|HT1114-15||3M water supply hose with 3/4" garden hose adaptor|
12M misting line with 6 nozzle bases
23pcs brass nozzles (2 for spare).
50pcs saddle clamps, 50pcs cable ties.
All fittings should be installed by working the tubing through the hole. No leakage will occur when properly installed.
1) Screw in the nozzles into the fittings until finger tight. Do not over-tighten.
2) Insert tubing into small end of Garden Hose Adapter and push screen filter into threaded end with cone pointing out. Connect Hose Adapter with attached tubing to water supply and unroll hose to determine desired placement. Avoid locations with prolonged exposure to direct sunlight if possible.
3) Determine desired spacing for installation of misting tees (recommended spacing 2-3 feet). Using scissors, cut hose and insert misting tees in desired position along the length of tubing.
4) After misting tees have been installed, cut off any excess tubing and install End Elbow to complete the system. Save the excess tubing in the event that you choose to expand the system further in the future.
5) Use included nail-on clamps to fasten tubing to the mounting surface.