China Manufacturer Soil pH Meter Tester (HT5207)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Colour Box or Customized|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Garden Pest Control
- 19 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: HT5207
- Analysis Method: Chemical Analysis
- Application: Agriculture & Food
- Physical Analysis Type: Weightlessness Method
- Operating Mode: Touch Screen
- Off Mode: Automatic
- Trademark: ECOWIS
- Origin: China
- Type: Needle Moisture Meter
- Display: Digital
- Portable: Portable
- Chemical Analysis Type: Toluene Method
- Heating Mode: Step Heating
- Garden Soil pH Meter Humidity Tester: Garden Soil pH Meter Humidity Tester
- Specification: high quality
Soil PH Meter Tester
Item No.: HT5207
Desp.: Soil PH Moisture Meter, best soil PH meter
Soil PH meters checks the acidic or alkaline of your soil.
Plants make their own food, but sometimes need help.
Ph testers can tell you wheather your plants are likely to thrieve in your garden spot or not.
After conducting a soil test you will be able to make choices that benefit your outdoor plants instead of harming them.
Instructions for Use
1. Preparation of Soil Sample
2. Preparation of Meter
Lightly abrade the pH Meter probe, but not the tip, with fine abrasive paper.
Wipe with a cloth or tissue.
3. Taking a pH Meter
Insert the probe into the soil with a twisting motion.
Leave for one minute and then read dial.
Remove, clean and prepare probe as previously described and repeat above by inserting the pH Meter probe into a different but adjacent point to check the first reading.
4. Assessing the pH Meter Reading
A reading anywhere between 4 and 7 indicates an acidic soil. A reading of 7 to 8 an alkaline soil.
Tests acid & compost.
A Garden PH Meter is essential for growing healthy outdoor vegetables, trees, lawn, shrubs, fruits and flowering plants.