Agricultural Venturi Fertilizer Injector
Item No.: HT6583
Desp.: Agricultural Venturi Fertilizer Injector,Fertilizer and chemical injection through drip and sprinkler irrigation system.
· Made of engineering plastic.
· Excellent chemical resistance to most of the chemicals.
· Highly efficient and compact differential pressure injection device.
· Economical and low cost option.
· Available in 1/2", 3/4", 1', 1-1/2" 2",3" BSP inlet/outlet connection.
· Liquid Fertilizer or chemical was injected into drip and sprinkler irrigation system through the device.
· Venturi devices. Simple and low cost systems. They do not require an external power source;
but they generate a significant head loss which tends to limit their use to small to medium irrigation systems.
· Some Definitions A venturi is a device which creates a vacuum when fluid flows through it. The fluid which creates
the vacuum is know as the motive fluid. The motive fluid for irrigation injectors is the irrigation water itself. Vacuum
created by the venturi sucks fertilizer or chemical into motive water
· How to work a Venturi Our Venturi are water driven, they are driven by the pressure of the main irrigation pipeline.
The energy to run these devices reduces the irrigation water pressure of the water line.
· What to inject with a Venturi Liquid fertilizers (Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorus, etc....) Pesticide injection,
acid injection, for example to unblock dripper or distribution orifices.
|Size||Connector Style||Working Pressure(Bar)||Flux(m3/h)||Self-Priming Capacity(L/H)|